1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of DTN/Progressive Farmer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of DTN/ Progressive Farmer as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, September 20th at 8:00 a.m. CST and ending on October 30th at 11:59 p.m. CST. All online entries must be received by October 30th at 11:00 p.m. CST. The winners will be immediately announced on our social media channels and a DTN/PF representative will be in touch with them.
4. Entry Material: The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of DTN/ Progressive Farmer. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of DTN/ Progressive Farmer.
a. Image containing harvest-related activity
b. Description of what the image entails (optional)
d. Legal requirements: Entry Material must be truthful and accurate, feature no identifiable person under the age of 18 or logos. Entry Material also cannot contain copyrighted or creative works designs unless owned by contestant or Sponsor, not be offensive or infringing on the rights of others, comply with all Terms of Service and Rules.
5. How to Enter: The contest may be entered by submitting an entry in one of the following ways:
a. Upload your photo to https://dtnpf.shortstack.page/1X7H4Tb. Email: Email the Entry Material to email@example.com including photo, photo caption, name, and address.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Weekly Posts: By entering, you agree that DTN/PF may share your image in their social media feeds at random.
8. Overall Winner Selections and Notification: The top three Winners will be selected by a voting procedure. All entrants will be uploaded into an album on our Facebook page.
Winners Placings as follows:
1st Place Most Liked/Popular - $150 gift card + canvas print
2nd Place Most Liked/Popular - $75 gift card + canvas print
1st Place Editor’s Choice - $150 gift card + canvas print
2nd Place Editor’s Choice - $75 gift card + canvas print
Each winner will also be featured in an upcoming issue of Progressive Farmer.
The winners will be notified social media or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. DTN/ Progressive Farmer shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT DTN/ PROGRESSIVE FARMER'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that DTN/ Progressive Farmer, or anyone acting on behalf of DTN/Progressive Farmer, and DTN/ Progressive Farmer's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
10. Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party's proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of DTN/ Progressive Farmer. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DTN/ Progressive Farmer from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which DTN/ Progressive Farmer may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party's right.
11. Terms & Conditions: DTN/ Progressive Farmer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond DTN/ Progressive Farmer's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, DTN/ Progressive Farmer may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by DTN/ Progressive Farmer. DTN/ Progressive Farmer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. DTN/Progressive Farmer has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, DTN/Progressive Farmer reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless appropriate the action taken by DTN/Progressive Farmer and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MINNESOTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Minnesota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: DTN/Progressive Farmer 11400 Rupp Drive Burnsville, MN 55357 Attention: Ashley
16. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is DTN/ Progressive Farmer 11400 Rupp Drive Burnsville, MN 55357
17. Facebook: DTN/ Progressive Farmer is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.